Analysis of current conditions
An analysis of current business operations within a company gives us a clear picture of the levels of success and efficiency at work. An independent analysis is a major step towards setting up new concepts of organisation since it allows us to timely detect:
• critical situations that are much more manageable in their initial phases
• possibilities for organisational growth
• personality-related potential of the employees
• new challenges and opportunities for development and growth
On the basis of the acquired analysis we can:
• set clear priorities and realistic goals
• set up a more transparent and flexible organisational structure
• equally distribute tasks and responsibilities of the employees
• simplify and optimise work procedures and communication
• establish a stable financial position and rationalise business operations
“Behavior patterns and ways of thinking that have led us through life cannot be changed overnight.” – Milan Krajnc
The e-Book for success
“The Dynamicleadership model” will change your perception. The purpose of this book is to present a model of dynamic leadership which in more than a hundred cases has proven itself to be an excellent method for overcoming both professional and personal crises, as well as for managing challenges so that they do not even get to the crisis stage.
The Dynamic Leadership Model is a business paradigm for the direction, organisation and communication strategies of a company that prevents the personalities of those people who actively shape the business from influencing the it. The entire model is based on the laws of nature.
Once ‘Crisis Captain’ Milan Krajnc gets to know the employees, he can predict their decisions and next actions. He is a ‘business oracle’ – but there is nothing supernatural about what he does. Everything is based on the laws of physics and the knowledge that the personality which influences the process the most is that of the director. Once he or she changes their behaviour, the causes of the acute problems are also eliminated.
This book describes many successful cases where the Dynamic Leadership Model had a powerful impact on the successful transformation of a company.
“Follow my advice, so that you don’t make the same mistakes I did.” – Milan Krajnc
CATEGORIES: business success, personal growth, motivation, lifestyle
PRICE: 29,90 EUR